Thursday, April 2, 2009

Okay...I can't lie...I've been very frustrated with the weight-loss. It's been over 11 weeks (I think I am officially on week 13 or so), and I haven't even "won" my 10lb. ribbon. It's been very frustrating...

Okay, so I know why there hasn't been much change some weeks, but for the most part, I am following the Plan. PCOS complicates matters, too. And, in my head I know this, but I left a my meeting a very discouraged lady this past Tuesday night.

I am almost there, though, at my 10lbs. And, I know that it's not *really* my first 10lbs. It'll be more like 20 for me (although WW's doesn't recognize that because it was pre-WW).

I knew starting out that it would come slow, because it always does...dealing with reality is SO much harder than dealing with pep talks, though!! LOL

Okay, just so you know, I haven't given up...I'm just frustrated!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment