Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 3

Last week we were canceled because of the snow we had!! Wow, it was bad!!

I think I had a loss last week, but we've been celebrating Abbey's Birthday this week (YAY!! She's 5!!). Anyways, I know I've overdone it this week...But, even for all of that I had a .75 loss!! :) So, still going in the right direction!! :)

Nothing more to really report on right now...I'm just trying to get through every day without binging!! :) I really needed to visit Carla's website...I got to reading about how she still loves the taste of food & still struggles with that issue. That helps me feel better about just keepin' on!! :) If she still feels like that after losing 100+ lbs. then it's normal for me to feel that way on my way to losing 100+ lbs.!! :)

OK, better go...It's bed time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment