Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Day

I've not counted the days in over a week!! LOL :)

Still doing OK. This has been a hard week, because I've been wanting to stress-eat...and it has not been easy. But, nothing worth doing is!! :)

So, I'm keepin' on!! :) I missed WI this week because of the snow, but I think I might try & go to the center to WI on Saturday...I don't know what I should do. I could just wait until my next regularly scheduled meeting & have a bigger number on my booklet!! :)

I'm going to add a recipe for "Pink Stuff" because this has literally saved my bum more than a few times!! :)

Pink Stuff

1pkt. Sugar Free Instant Jello
16oz. cottage cheese, low fat/fat free
1 small tub of cool whip free
1 can crushed pineapple, drained well

Prepare jello according to pkg. directions, but don't let set to solid (about 45minutes). Add cool whip, then cottage cheese, & pineapple. Let set overnight.

I count this as 2pts. per serving, 12 servings, 3/4 to 1 c serving size.

Okay, better go...I hope you're doing well, too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment