Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 2

Today was a hungry day...Like, I felt like nawing off the table legs...at least it would be a filling food full of fiber!! LOL No, but seriously, I don't know what my problem is...

Wait, yes I do!! It's that time of the month!! OF COURSE!! I am CONSTANTLY hungry on these few days of the month.

I started out well. I had a great breakfast, didn't feel hungry at all until 4p.m.ish. Then, WATCH OUT!!

So, I dipped into my weekly points, but only used 5-6 of them. I am almost done munching for the night, and have already reserved 2pts. for a special treat later (not much later, because I want to stop eating before 8p.m., and maybe work my way up to 7p.m.)

Why do I feel guilty for dipping into those weekly points? That's what they're there for. I guess I was just so proud of myself yesterday for having to LOOK for things to use my points on...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I can see it today! Who knows what the problem was yesterday!

    First of all...I GET that you need to do it by yourself. I totally get it because I am going to my WW meetings by myself too. I have made friends there now...but I know what you mean. It is so easy to compare yourself to others!

    Secondly...I TOTALLY need the meetings and the accountability that is there - plus the support that is there with the topics each week. That is why I want to be a leader!!!

    And I am always so stinking hungry during TOM too....so I generally use my flex points on those days. I sometimes feel guilty using my flex points, but honestly...it doesn't make a difference at the scale (or hasn't for me) and that is what they are there for. Now that my daily points are lower, I consistently use a few of those each day.

    You are doing great!!! This is a journey and each day is a success! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for joining my site, now I know where you are! You have some great thoughts here and it was almost like I could have written them myself! We have a lot in common I can tell already. Can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete