Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 4

It's amazing how good a little girl time will make you feel!!

I went scrapbooking today @ my favorite store & had 2 pieces of pizza & still didn't use up all my points!! I did end up dipping into my weekly stash pts., but they are mostly still in tact!! :) YAY, ME!!

I have to tell you, though, it was very hard not to go up & get another piece of pizza, and then there was cake...really good cake with really good icing, and I could've had 2nds on that (because I got the smallest piece I could), but I DIDN'T get 2nds, so I am proud of myself!! :)

What saved my patootie was that I had brought some 100 calorie snacks to have an alternative around. I needed it, but not all that I brought!! LOL :) I did have some popcorn (oil popped, no butter, lightly salted...YUMO!! 1pt. per cup!!). It was freshly popped there in an old-fashioned type popcorn machine, and it was worth the weekly point stash!!

A good day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment