Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 3

So, today was another good day!! :) I didn't have to use my weekly stash points, and I earned 2 AP's!! :) Abbey & I did Walk Away the Pounds (WAP) 1 mile today (she loves my "stretchie").

I didn't even use my AP's!! :)

Tomorrow might be my first major challenge, though. I'm going to a crop tomorrow, and there will be pizza, my old foe, there. LOL I'm actually not too worried about it. I'm usually too busy there to even remember if I've eaten or not, and the pizza will come at dinner time. The challenge will be in allotting enough points for pizza. I fully intend to have some!! :)

That's all for tonight, kids!! I wasn't too hungry all day!! And, I know that I'm not supposed to, but I did anyway...I weighed myself today...and it was going in the right direction!! I think that's actually what motivated me to exercise today. I didn't compare it to my WW WI, I compared it to when I weighed myself before my official WI.

Anyways, it has helped me to stay motivated, so I will not feel guilty about it!! LOL :)

Thanks for all your support!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment